The deadline for requesting press or media credentials for the 2018 Texas Democratic Convention has passed.
That being said, we understand things happen last minute. If you would like to attend, please email Delma Limones (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Public Wi-Fi, Cell Service
We will have limited internet access within the convention center and it is strongly recommended you bring a personal wi-fi hotspot.
Where do I go?
The main press area will be in ROOM 109 for print reporters. Additionally, there will be press camera risers on the convention floor (indicated on the map below).
Who is speaking, what is the schedule?
Where/When do I pick up my credentials?
- 3:00pm-6:00 pm on Thursday, credentials will be distributed at kiosks in the foyer of the Fort Worth Convention Center at the main entrance.
- 8:00 am Friday is when press check-in officially begins, credentials can be picked up in the foyer of the Fort Worth Convention Center next to Room 104.
- TDP staff will be at the Fort Worth Convention Center all day on Friday/Saturday and you are welcome to contact us then as well. Please contact Delma at email@example.com or (713) 298-9935.
- Cameras will have a direct head-on shot with a 170’ throw to podium.
- We recommend bringing your live backpacks.
Satellite trucks to park can do so on the Commerce St. side of the convention center near door 6