WHERE DO I PICK UP MY CREDENTIALS?
Beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, June 17, credentials will be distributed at kiosks in the foyer of the Alamodome at the main entrance. Go to the kiosk with your Senate District Number.
Process of check in:
- Cue up for your district.
- Sign the roll book by your printed name.
- Indicate your presidential preference.
- You will be given a credential that you will “bubble in” your presidential preference and sign your name on the credential.
- You will be given a national delegate ballot of the candidates in your SD of your presidential preference.
- In SD 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 23, and 25, you will get a paper ballot with candidates for SDEC, Presidential Elector(s) and convention committees. (Other districts vote by show of hands).
- You will be give a convention tote bag with the program, info, and the lanyard for your credential inside.
Guests, Elected Officials, and VIP credentials will be at their own kiosks in the same area on the left and right of the SD booths.
Credentialing at the kiosks goes from 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. It resumes in each individual SD caucus at 3:00 p.m. until adjournment at 5:00 p.m.
Any late arrival after 5:00 p.m. may get a credential at the Texas Democratic Party office in the Alamodome on Level One, Room D.